CHI NEI TSANG
Through Chi Nei Tsang, Shizuka supports her clients to feel a sense of peacefulness and happiness from within
-the center of their being.
so that they can live their life fully as they desire.
What is Chi Nei Tsang?
Chi Nei Tsang (氣内臓) is a wholistic approach to the healing modality rooted in ancient Taoism.
It literally means “working the Chi (life force) of the internal organs”.
Our vital organs are affected by daily stress, unhealthy diet, thoughts and emotions.
With a gentle, deep and listening touch on the abdomen, CNT can detoxify and tone the internal organs, uncover repressed emotions, and release structural tensions.
Clients often experience a deep state of relaxation and connection with themselves on a physical and emotional level during and for days after a session.
Benefits of Chi Nei Tsang
- Chi Nei Tsang:
- Reduces abdominal pain and improves organ function
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps aid in digestion and improves elimination
- Promotes mental clarity
- Helps Female health concerns (PMS, menstrual problems)
- Increases energy flow and self esteem
After experiencing physical illness and a car accident,Shizuka discovered the teachings of Universal Healing Tao, and began to frequent Tao Garden in Chiang Mai since 2002.
At Tao Garden, Shizuka experienced a life changing experience at a Chi Nei Tsang session, and she began a quest in search of the mysteries of life and the connection between body, mind and soul.
Since then, she has been training with Mantak Chia (Universal Healing Tao),Masahiro Ouchi (Chi Nei Tsang Institute Japan), and Gilles Marin(Taoist Healing Energetics). Alongside Chi Nei Tsang, She has been studying Taoist chi kung and meditation.
Shizuka has treated over 5,000 clients up to date, and has supported them to regain self trust by connecting with their own body and mind, as well as to live to their full potential.
- 2005 Universal Healing Tao: Chi Nei Tsang Practitioner
- 2009 Universal Healing Tao: Instructor
- 2013 Taoist Healing Energetics:CNT Practitioner (Level 1)
- 2018 Taoist Healing Energetics:CNT Practitioner (Level 2)
- AFP: Art of Feminine Presence (by Rachael Jayne Groover)
- Tantra Japan (by Shinzo Fujimaki & Asami Suzuki)
- Tao Tantra: Taoist Sexual Practice (by Minka de Vos / Shashi Soluna)
- Tao Shiatsu/Zen Shiatsu
- Star Sapphire Energy Work (by Sagarpriya DeLong)
Please contact me for further information.